His Precious Gems

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am afraid Lord.
A lot of things are changing in my life, in my Families Life.
I am afraid.
I feel like you do when you start high school, walking to that first classroom at a school where you don't know anyone. .
The stomach is in knots.
That's how I feel! 
We have been waiting and anticipating this new chapter in our lives. Praying and Believing that if it was meant to be , You Lord would make it so.
So here we are at the beginning of a new chapter in our lives and I am Terrified!
I don’t know what it is going to be like and I don’t know exactly how my children are going to adjust. 
Will my husband be happy in his new career, will he be safe?
Will we be able to find a new church that we love as much as Grace?
I am afraid.
How will I get by with out my family. My mum & sisters?
Away from my dad and not being able to see them when I just want to.
I am afraid.
Leaving my good friends and not having them near.
Will there be good friends where we are going? For me, my husband, & our kids.
I feel alone, anxious, & so afraid.
However , God this is your plan. I know it is. You have open so many doors and closed others. All leading us to here. I know that you see me and hear my fears.
I know you know I am afraid.
But.....
 I know You!
So even though I am afraid, I trust you!
I trust in your plan, and I am excited and waiting to see what you have for me & my family! I place them in your hands, because there is nowhere else where they will be safer. No matter where we are , no matter how far away from our families and friends we are.
In your Hands, We are Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment